Megan's (and Rosemary's) hand and the monster slug that was found on the Wadleigh driveway.
This one is a leopard slug - you can tell by the spots on 3/4 of his body.
The grass at the opposite end of my mouth is just stuck to the slug's backside.
Once you touch a slug the shrink in size...I picked this one up with a dandelion leaf - So I wouldn't get all slimy.
Yes, some people eat slugs (cooked of course)...I have yet to meet one though.
That's as close as my tongue got to the slug.
The slug gained back his courage and started to move again.
We have slugs all over the place. Most are only an inch or two in length. In the morning, on the sidewalks you can see shiny slug slime trails.





4 comments:
Nasty!! That is the hugest thing ever! Can't wait to show Aaron the picture of you taking a bite!
I'm really quite disgusted! I can't handle the tiny slugs...not sure what I would do with one that size!
yuck, yuck, yuck
grossness!
Post a Comment